TULSA - The HoganTaylor Foundation (The Foundation) recently awarded more than $96,000 through grants and other fundraising projects to various organizations in Oklahoma and Arkansas.
The following organizations received HoganTaylor Foundation Grants in 2022:
- Assistance League Tulsa
- CAP Tulsa
- Domestic Violence Intervention Services
- Gaining Ground Literacy
- Hospice of Green County
- Joy in the Cause
- New Hope Oklahoma
- Pathways Adult Learning Center
- Revitalize T-Town
- San Miguel Middle School of Tulsa
- Stand in the Gap, Inc.
- The Bridges Foundation
- Tulsa Advocates for the Protection of Children (Fostering Connections)
- Tulsa Girls Art School
- Youth Services of Tulsa
- AR Kids Read
- Beyond Boundaries
- Centers for Youth and Families
- Family Promise of Pulaski County
- Habitat for Humanity of Central Arkansas
- Methodist Family Health Foundation
- The CALL in Pulaski County
- United Cerebral Palsy of Arkansas
- Autism Foundation of Oklahoma
- CASA for Kids, Inc.
- City Care, Inc.
- City Rescue Mission
- Cristo Rey Catholic High School
- Freedom City, Inc.
- Girl Scouts of Western Oklahoma
- Last Frontier Council, Boy Scouts of America
- Mabee-Gerrer Museum of Art
- Oklahoma City Repertory Theater
- Oklahoma Contemporary Arts Center
- Parent-Promise Child Abuse Oklahoma
- Positive Tomorrows
- Upward Transitions, Inc.
- Urban League of Greater Oklahoma City, Inc.
- Magdalene Serenity House, Inc.
- Single Parent Scholarship Fund of Bentonville
"At HoganTaylor, we strive to keep service in the forefront of our organizational culture,” Lou Ann Gibson, HoganTaylor Foundation Lead Trustee, said. “Our Firm partners and professionals are dedicated to our mission of elevating the communities we live in by serving various nonprofit organizations, both financially and through volunteer service.”
In addition, HoganTaylor supported many other nonprofit organizations in 2022 through event sponsorships and local office fundraising projects.
Information about 2023 HoganTaylor Foundation grant opportunities will be announced on the Firm’s website early next year.
About the HoganTaylor Foundation
The HoganTaylor Foundation’s mission is to support the needs of the communities the Firm serves through grants, and scholarships. The Foundation accepts grant requests from nonprofit organizations (IRS determination of 501(c)(3) status) based in and working in the U.S., with preference given to those organizations who provide services in Oklahoma and Arkansas. Learn more at https://www.hogantaylor.com/community-foundation.
HoganTaylor LLP is one of the largest public accounting firms in Oklahoma and Arkansas. The firm has more than 300 employees and provides tax, assurance, risk, business advisory, accounting and many specialty and industry-focused services. HoganTaylor is an independent member firm of PrimeGlobal, one of the five largest associations of independent accounting firms in the world.